Friday, March 16

Homework

This post stems from a real-life event, not necessarily a truth I want to expound on. This morning, my mom got the flu. I had a doctor appointment but we had to cancel that and I went with my mom instead to take her to her doctor. I thought I would miss my college class, so I didn’t bring my backpack, which, coincidentally, held my homework which was due today. Well, we got out of the doctor in time to skid into my math class. Without the homework, of course. So, that good thing was that I made my class. The bad was that I didn’t have my homework.

But, things get even better. Before class started, I overhead Professor Pipkin talking about the homework with one of the students of the previous class. He said because the test covered so much material, he won’t collect the homework and give everyone a 10 on it.

Now, say with me: God is good.

All the time.

And all the time.

God is good.

Amen.

“We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose.” ~ Romans 8:28, NRS

2 Comments:

Blogger in-the-bag said...

Amen. Thanks for your willing sacrifice. :) y.m.

March 17, 2007 12:51 PM  
Blogger Rebek said...

Close one! What a relief!

March 18, 2007 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home