Sunday, February 11

The David Crowder Band

Friday night, my brother finally received his birthday present, waiting since the first week in December. His gift: a ticket to the David Crowder Band concert in Modesto! (In the event you didn't know, the DCB is our most favouritist band ever!)

The concert was totally awesome. He opened off with "Coming Toward", and played classics like "Wholly Yours", "Open Skies", "Here Is Our King", "You Are My Joy", "I Saw the Light", "O Praise Him", and what would a DCB concert be without "Undignified"? The crowd was totally hyper which made for an even greater concert. And I finally got a DCB t-shirt! I'm so proud of it :)



The opener: "Worth Dying For". They're from Modesto and just got signed with a label! I got an autographed copy of their CD.


The David Crowder Band!


Jack getting ready for the hoedown song: "I Saw the Light"!


"Coming Toward"


Me (left) playing with Dave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home